ACN Latitudes Forums

Ordered NDF Today

Andy

I ordered NDF plus today. NDF is has a big buzz on alot of parent sites. Don't know if it is the real deal but looks like it can not do any harm. I am very happy with the progress of the 5 DMPS/NAC/Gluthione IV treatments and the 2 month 2 weeks of weekend DMSA treatments but lets face it, a safe long term detoxer is needed to finish up with mopping out the body and then to keep the body clean afterwards. Hope the NDF plus works. Will use it on myself for the first few weeks to see if I feel any side effects. If anyone out there has had positive or negative or neutral feelings about NDF, please post your comments.

Andy,

So glad to see another person here starting NDF plus. This product seems to have real promise at least for a percentage. A gentle, safe chelator would be a wonderful thing. If testing confirmed metals, I would certainly consider NDF Plus. For children with mild symptoms/metal accumulation, this could be exciting, also as you had mentioned, a maintenance product. Please keep us posted.

Kim

Good on you Andy. Hope it works for your child - and makes a difference for you.

Remember to start slowly, and then gradually ramp up the dose. We are still at two drops, when we go past that we get symptom flareups - maybe gut troubles - not sure why, but we are still slowly easing up.

I got my sons hair analysis back, and unforntunatly no mercury coming out in hair, but I just hope that that means he is excreting it thru urine, and not his hair. Overall the hair analysis showed improvement from last time, just about everything in the normal range, unlike before when we had real highs and real lows. My appt with Dr is Monday, so I will keep you updated.

Next I want to do a urine heavy metal test to see if he is excreting....

Andy I noticed from another post that you are seeing Dr Levinson in Florida. On his website he mentions he treats movement disorders amongst other things. I watched his dan speech on the internet, and was very impressed. Does he have much experience with TS? Does he feel methylation is an issue in TS?

Hi Caz, I really wasn't sure if my son's gut was ready for it yet. We had a stool test that came back ok for the yeast issue but didn't follow it up with the urine test. This was mainly for I wanted to wait a few more months but after reading all that is involved with NDF, no sulfur foods until the second urination cycle, I realized that I better start this summer while school is still out. Eggs are a big thing in his diet for the sulfur, the B vitamins, for the protein and it fits his restrictive diet. But after 4 years of Probiotics, I guess he should be ok. We will follow up your advice of 1 drop a day and we will do it in between his DMSA detoxing days. Personally, I find the NDF claims hard to believe but then again when I meet and speak to parents of kids with needs about the results of DMPS and DMSA, supplements, restrictive diets , etc.. they usually find me hard to believe.

I can not speak for Dr. Levinson but I can say that I get the notion from him that he believes that heavy metal poisoning has alot to do with the labels mention on the autistic spectrum list as well as ADD etc. I can not speak for him of course but I also get the notion from our talks that he believes once the toxic metals and other junk is detoxed from the body then alot of issues like food allergies, tics, ablility to focus, etc will also be taken care of. The doctor seems to be big on testing and basing treatments on the test results so everyone has an individual treatment plan based upon the DAN procedures. My son is not the only TS labeled child that he see and I know Dr. Berger who is now in Tampa used to see ADD kids as well as ASD in the practiced that he shared with Dr. Levinson in Miami. Dr. Levinson is known for his use of DMPS IV's and DMSA/DMPS supposorties. However, he also seems to be big on restoring the body's glutathione levels and using Glutathione with his treatments. I have two causal friends who take their children to him and both have different treatment plans but both are very happy with the results that they are seeing.

Please let me know the results of the NDF-plus that you have with your child. I will post mine as well to let others know out there so they could see if they should view it as an option.