ACN Latitudes Forums

any lyme kids get itchy with extreme heat?

Just wondering, my Lyme diagnosed dd often says she just gets itchy all over whenever we get a heat wave. When she wasn't doing well I noticed it would really exacerbate her anxiety and symptoms. Thankfully she is thinking so much clearer and she can verbalize how the heat irritates her. I am just wondering if anyone elso has heard of this with lyme or other TBI?

Just wondering, my Lyme diagnosed dd often says she just gets itchy all over whenever we get a heat wave. When she wasn't doing well I noticed it would really exacerbate her anxiety and symptoms. Thankfully she is thinking so much clearer and she can verbalize how the heat irritates her. I am just wondering if anyone elso has heard of this with lyme or other TBI?

DS7 is always complaining about being itchy. I don't know if the itchiness is associated with heat or not. I'll pay closer attention and see. His body temp runs slightly low, but he always feels hot to the touch. He doesn't feel the cold, at all. When everyone else is bundled up in parkas, he's still in shorts, literally all year round. Once the summer weather comes he lies around, can't run, overheats VERY easily, etc. I know the heat irritates him because he carries on and on about it to anyone who will listen. IDK if this is lyme-related, or if DS even has lyme. I believe he does, but we're waiting on passports to go see a LLMD.