ACN Latitudes Forums

Opinion please

Daughter has band IGg 18 and 23 pos with Lab Corp. Her CD 57 is 87. She has been diagnosed PANDAS and most of her symptoms seem like more PANDAS. Doc is some what LLMD but admits he is just learning Lyme. He feels she is OK and should just wait and see if she starts to feel bad in the future. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'd get a second opinion from someone that truly understands TBI. Band 23 is a very specific Lyme band and low CD57 both indicate that Chronic Lyme might be an issue.

My girlfriend's son had similar CD57 and came back IND for Lyme but positive for Bartonella and Ehrlichiosis. He is being successfully treated and no longer has OCD or TICs. AND, on the road to recovery with the rest of his remaining Lyme symptoms after almost one year treatment.

Edited by SF Mom

I'd get a second opinion from someone that truly understands TBI. Band 23 is a very specific Lyme band and low CD57 both indicate that Chronic Lyme might be an issue.

My girlfriend's son had similar CD57 and came back IND for Lyme but positive for Bartonella and Ehrlichiosis. He is being successfully treated and no longer has OCD or TICs. AND, on the road to recovery with the rest of his remaining Lyme symptoms after almost one year treatment.

Thank you for sharing this info. Gives me hope for my dd!

How long did he have OCD & Tics before starting treatment?