ACN Latitudes Forums

PANDAS Public Service Announcement

holy moly -- "know the symptoms, change the outcome" -- fabulous!!! that looked like that was copywrited?

as difficult as things can be, i sometimes just think of those that are treating behavorially only -- likely where we would have been except for a very savvy behavioral therapist!!

Edited by smartyjones

I created the video but it is a "product" of PANDAS Network, which I volunteer for. I don't see it as one person doing this, it's all of us trying to explain to others what we live with and what to look for.

Amazing.

Got me teary eyed.

If I understand this, you did this Vickie? Incredible.

Vicki, Wow love it. Can I send it to Don, or we both can, have his email. WE CAN SIGN IT FROM TWO OF HIS PATIENTS. IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED?

I created the video but it is a "product" of PANDAS Network, which I volunteer for. I don't see it as one person doing this, it's all of us trying to explain to others what we live with and what to look for.

Amazing.

Got me teary eyed.

OMG....you made me laugh and smile! Go for it!

Vicki, Wow love it. Can I send it to Don, or we both can, have his email. WE CAN SIGN IT FROM TWO OF HIS PATIENTS. IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED?

Amazing.

Got me teary eyed.