ACN Latitudes Forums

My son has strep and it is all good!

I have to share some good news...my PANDAS son has strep....that sentence may sound strange to all of you because it has always put the fear of God into me...however here is the good news. He is acting NORMAL. I told the Dr his stomach ache was not from strep because I "KNOW" when he has it due to PANDAS. His symptoms were really the exorcist syndrome, cognitive inflexibility and OCD. So it was pretty obvious when he was ramping up. We were both shocked when it came back positive because he is acting NORMAL!!! It means everything we have done is WORKING!!! We did 11 months of a double dose of zith. 2 IVIG's, supplements and a lot of alternative healing and I have to scream from the top of a mountain right now...he is showing NO SIGNS of a PANDAS exacerbation- wooooohoooooooo! A year ago I was depressed because I was afraid my son would never be normal again....I was afraid for what his future held...I want to share the beautiful possibility that is out there!

Brandy

This is fabulous, Brandy!!! So, you are saying he responded with "normal sick" symptoms instead of just behavioral ones to strep, correct? Awesome!!!

Quick question; was he on the double dose of Zith when he got strep?

Hi everyone-

Yes he is responding like a normal little boy with strep- NO PANDAS symptoms!!!! He was not on antibiotic when he got strep- I had taken him off of it a couple months ago. The alternatives we use are- my Dad purchased and uses a Wavemaker. http://www.greatlifetechnologies.com/wm.shtml and the other one is Theta healing with Marina Rose http://www.dnathetahealing.com/. After the last healing with Marina we stopped the antibiotics- she is AMAZING!!! He also takes Krill oil, Calmzyme(Transformation brand),Vitamin D and different things when my gut tells me to add something.

So I actually have 2 kids with strep( my daughter now has it too) and it is a normal house with 2 sick kids (actually you would never know they are sick)

Brandy