ACN Latitudes Forums

The court system

Saying a prayer for you all right now. And you'll be in my thoughts tomorrow morning.

Thanks Emerson & Everyone else!

Well, the knock to the door came today. On the other side was the county sheriff to deliver the court summons we knew was coming. I thanked him for coming in an unmarked car!! Maybe I made his day!! I was ok until I sat down & started to read it. It smarted. :-( I cried.

For those inclined to pray, we visit the attorney ad litem tomorrow at 10 a.m. We will decide if we stay with her or hire his own attorney since the summons says we have to pay for her anyway!!! Guess I was naive. I won't give a bunch of details right now. Tired of explaining. Pray the visit will be beneficial. Pray that Evan can be dismissed so he can get the IVIG he needs. I'll share more when I know it. I have a folder prepared to give to her. You guys are the greatest!

Dawn

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Emerson & Everyone else!

Well, the knock to the door came today. On the other side was the county sheriff to deliver the court summons we knew was coming. I thanked him for coming in an unmarked car!! Maybe I made his day!! I was ok until I sat down & started to read it. It smarted. :-( I cried.

For those inclined to pray, we visit the attorney ad litem tomorrow at 10 a.m. We will decide if we stay with her or hire his own attorney since the summons says we have to pay for her anyway!!! Guess I was naive. I won't give a bunch of details right now. Tired of explaining. Pray the visit will be beneficial. Pray that Evan can be dismissed so he can get the IVIG he needs. I'll share more when I know it. I have a folder prepared to give to her. You guys are the greatest!

Dawn

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.He makes me to lie down in green pastures;He leads me beside the still waters.He restores my soul;He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.