ACN Latitudes Forums

What symptoms might the emf pendant help with? Fatigue?

Exposure to EMF can make the body malfunction in so many different ways, so a pendant can potentially help with almost any symptom, if that is what is behind the symptom. For me, EMF exposures caused nightmares, indigestion, diarrhea, rages, insomnia, headache, fatigue, frequent urination, memory loss, anxiety, and probably many other things I cannot remember right now.

We got our pendants yesterday. I can tell a very slight change when I wear mine- it's immediate. There is a slight, dull headache that I have, almost a vibrational buzzing, when I don't have it on. I was shocked that it went away instantly when I put on the pendant.

Pixie was tired from an outing and put hers on as soon as we opened the box and within half an hour was full of energy and biked to a friend's house. She told me later that it cured her headache immediately, and she was totally lucid all the rest of the evening, and asked to put it back on again after taking a shower (with no complaints!) and she did. It came with a card to carry as well, and she and my 3 yr old slept with these cards under their pillows and they both slept through the night (extremely rare for my 3 yr old) and slept in an extra hour!!! They both woke in amazingly good moods, and Pixie immediately asked for her pendant again and wore it all day.

I would say it's a fluke, or placebo effect, but my 3 yr old did not even know the card was under her pillow, and we had not talked about any of it in front of her and she still showed that it was affecting her, so there must be something to it.

We got our pendants yesterday. I can tell a very slight change when I wear mine- it's immediate. There is a slight, dull headache that I have, almost a vibrational buzzing, when I don't have it on. I was shocked that it went away instantly when I put on the pendant.

Pixie was tired from an outing and put hers on as soon as we opened the box and within half an hour was full of energy and biked to a friend's house. She told me later that it cured her headache immediately, and she was totally lucid all the rest of the evening, and asked to put it back on again after taking a shower (with no complaints!) and she did. It came with a card to carry as well, and she and my 3 yr old slept with these cards under their pillows and they both slept through the night (extremely rare for my 3 yr old) and slept in an extra hour!!! They both woke in amazingly good moods, and Pixie immediately asked for her pendant again and wore it all day.

I would say it's a fluke, or placebo effect, but my 3 yr old did not even know the card was under her pillow, and we had not talked about any of it in front of her and she still showed that it was affecting her, so there must be something to it.

Can you share the brand your using?

My son who is away at college noticed that the two times he hasn't had his pendant on, he gets a very sore back. He plays basketball and the muscle aches have always been an issue for him. Since he's worn the pendant, they haven't been nearly as bad.

Three days ago my husband decided to experiment and not wear his pendant. He had a very stressful day (he drives 120 miles round trip to work every day) and said he immediately felt the difference. The past two days he is now battling a cold. This is his first time to get sick and feel achey and tired since having the pendant. Coincidence?!

Can you share the brand your using?

Yes, where can we get one of these I would like to try it also.

Edited by aidan'smom

Ours are $10 cheap-o ones. I wanted to start with this and see if there was any change whatsoever before I made a bigger investment.

http://www.amazon.com/Scalar-Energy-Pendant-Silicone-Protection/dp/B002SRATBI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304091930&sr=8-1

Ours are $10 cheap-o ones. I wanted to start with this and see if there was any change whatsoever before I made a bigger investment.

http://www.amazon.co...04091930&sr=8-1

wow -- that's surprising such a difference from a cheap one. what do you think -- are you just going to stick with that or make the bigger investment? do you have a recommendation?

We'll stick with these for awhile and make a bigger investment down the road. I'd like to get something for the whole house, or at least the bedrooms. We have a lot of EMFs I'm sure, because I have a wireless router for the laptop I use all the time :( and our meters are read electronically as well. The girls have white noise machines in their bedrooms because they cannot sleep without them, so there are definitely dilemmas.