ACN Latitudes Forums

Meds on an empty stomach.

This is a bad, bad morning. I'm currently sitting up against my bathroom wall, trying to stay near the toilet.

I have a fasting bloodwork draw with Rao at 9:45. So, I haven't eaten in something like twelve hours. Dumb me wasn't thinking, got on autopilot as soon as I woke up, & took all of my morning pills anyway. That includes Doxy & Omnicef. I've heard people say it's made them a bit queasy, it even makes me a tad queasy if I haven't eaten enough, but oh my GOD. my body is trying to throw up all of the medication but won't. So I just keep retching & gagging & nothing is happening. What do I do???

Gosh, yikes, wish I had a suggestion. I always hate those fasting blood draws and do everything I can to avoid them. I need all my pills to function, and it's so tough. Probably the only thing that's going to help at this point is eating, and it comes down to how bad it is versus how important that blood draw is to you in terms of having it done today.

Ewww...I'm sorry, Emerson! I'm with Michael, about the only thing that will probably help is to eat. I can't take doxy on an empty stomach. I'd be at the toilet with you! Last time I had to fast I held off the pills and supplements until I could eat. Hope you feel better soon.