ACN Latitudes Forums

Looking for Treatment in TN

We are relatively new to this group. Our 8-year-old son has Tourettes and we are also relatively new to East TN. Wondering if there are others of you out there who have taken your children to a physician who has helped you without meds (preferably through diet or environment etc.) We're hoping to find someone who is covered by our insurance but know the odds on that are not good. We are very financially strapped right now (paying two mortgages and two kids in college) so it would be great if we could get some help that would be at a lower cost for us (i.e. with the help of insurance). I've been reading the natural treatment book and have tried eliminating a few different things from his diet to no avail as of yet. I do realize this may be a very long, tough road, but was wondering if anyone out there has found a wonderful physician or someone who was very helpful to them in the East TN area.

Thank you so very much!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

so sorry your post was missed before!

I hope you have found a good doctor

hopefully someone in your area will respond with personal experience to lead you to a good doc, but for now, you could try using our Finding Medical Help thread at the top of this forum

http://www.latitudes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=565

all the best