ACN Latitudes Forums

Insusion Centers

It was me who mentioned that about Scott Smith- and it is just a personal opinion only- he is not our prescribing Dr., because I am very far from New Jersey, but I phone consult with him on the phone often, and he has given us some good help and advice- I came close to flying out there for our IVIG's, I talked w/his nurse, his pricing was very good (not out to make money on IV) however, we are self pay, and the stress of far travel and extra cost, we decided to stay close to home. I mentioned him, because I knew you were from NJ. Also, my dd6 does have some 'gut issues' and he understands that very well, and how it plays into part of our picture.

I know another Mom who has an older son, and just finished up their 3rd IVIG for pandas w/ Scott Smith in New Jersey, and she is very pleased with his care.

It's all a very personal decision- which Dr. 'clicks' with you for your child's particular case (not that we have a lot of them to choose from!) and I know you have seen some of the best- we also are not dealing with Lyme perhaps that makes it 'easier', although none of it certainly feels easy.

Wishing you and your daughter the best--- God bless--