ACN Latitudes Forums

Guess it's just a bad week to be a panda.

OK, I read this yesterday, and I'm still tearing up thinking of you, so I got to post "something" so I can get on with my day ! My heart cries with yours, for your pain, for my dd's pain, for PANDAS pain. I do believe pain can make us weak or we can become stronger by beating it ! Lets beat this ! I'm not gonna let it take me or my family down ! Be strong, You ARE gonna be a GREAT PANDAS in the future ;) Love to you.

Emerson:

I just read this and am so glad today things are brighter. I wanted you to know that your post was a truly amazing gift to me. Like noone else has ever done, you allowed me to see inside the mind of my son, when all I could see on the outside during his darkest times was the screaming, the terror, the rage, the violence, the withdrawl. I just can't tell you how powerful that is to me. I can tell you that one thing PANDAS hasn't stolen from you is your truly amazing ability to express yourself. Don't ever feel you need to not share the darkest thoughts or feelings - this is how they transfer from inside your mind to the outside so that you can move forward. This is how you unstick what is stuck. But echoing the concern of your other cyber moms, please also make sure you have a phone number to call or a person nearby to be with you when you are in crisis and the PANDAS brain is in control. Please make sure you communicate this despair to your family, so you can come up with a plan for your ultimate safety when the worst moments do hit you.