ACN Latitudes Forums

OMG! Stop putting my son's video on facebook

I sent my son's video out to a few people on this forum who I have connected with personally. People who I trusted. I am devestated that someone shared my private link on facebook. I TRUSTED YOU. Whoever did this should be ashamed of themselves for not asking my permission.

I am appalled. My judgement of people is way off.

Take it off your facebook pages and tell others to do the same. What are you thinking? How would you feel if someone did that to you. My God, you would think that people going through similar suffering would have some morals.

Shame on you,whoever you are, for adding more stress to my life. Facebook? Cheesy Facebook? You want to share my personal suffering with your friends? WOW. I get wanting to educate others on pandas but this is not how you do it.

I feel sick. Today, on my son's 9th birthday. UGH@! I am so mad.

Take it off facebook!

Bumping for Philly.....will probably continue to do so for the next couple of days. I think the best thing to do would be to contact Philly privately with explanations and apologies. Such a difficult thing to see happen as a parent.

Philly -

If it is a link to a you tube address- you can remove/change the you tube name address and it cannot be accessed.

On a much better note - I'm wishing you and your son a very good birthday - with all the recent progress you have so much to celebrate! Don't let any thing take away from that!