ACN Latitudes Forums

new here need help

bws

My dd has NEVER tested + for strep..

They think it started with all of her ear infections when she was little

Tracie

Our DS has never tested positive for strep, either, though he had one ear infection after another between the ages of 16 months and 3 years. His antibodies, meanwhile, have been in overdrive every time we've had them tested in the last 2 years.

No classic symptoms of strep here either (other than scarletina rash), during a 6-7 month period of positive strep tests. It was behavioral symptoms that led up to get test after test, when after each course of ABX the tics and behavioral symptoms would return.

Dr. Susan's video's online are excellent. Watched all of them some time ago. Looks like you are on the right track.

Amy

hi...i am also very new to all of this...please send an update when you see that doctor...i started my daughter also on omega 3 and vita d right away when this started....(this all started mid march for us)....she has improved soooo much (ocd and tics are gone...just left with the panic attacks) and is not on anything except zoloft and the vita d and omega 3...but, i know everyone (except of course her doctors) says that antibiotics need to be given. we still have a long way to go, but really have come soooo far.

good luck