ACN Latitudes Forums

LLMD in Virginia area or nearby?

I was wondering if anyone is using or knows of a LLMD in Virginia or neighboring states.

TIA!

Colleen

Hi. What part of Virginia? There's Jemsek in D.C (http://www.jemsekspecialty.com/). We've never seen him and not sure what his reputation is. I was told that he may not be best for young children. There is someone in Maryland - another Dr. B. Not sure what his full name is but I think it is Paul V. Beals. His reputation is either great or horrible based on what I've read. Again no personal experience.

Your best bet might be to start asking around to include local lyme support group members who may know of a doctor willing to treat lyme.

bill

Dr Paul Beals is excellent. He is a holistic medical doctor so he is a target sometimes because he does things differently (or., iv vitamins and minerals and chelation for heavy metals, etc.) He treated my whole family and got us well from Lyme. He is super smart and a really nice person. He works at nihadc.com on Mondays and Thursdays and in stevensville md (near Annapolis) the other days. I referred many people to him and they like him a lot.