ACN Latitudes Forums

Light sensitivity? & Omnicef stories?

At the beginning of this week I finally maxed out on the dose of Noni/Samento(TOA-free Cat's Claw), fifteen drops twice a day, one day behind schedule. So I've got a couple weeks of peace where nothing is increasing or changing, phew! Whenever I finish this prescription of Doxycline, though, I've got to add in Omnicef & I'm pretty scared. If the uphill herbal dosage made me herx as bad as it did, what kind of terrors can I anticipate with the addition of the cell-wall inhibitor? & on that note, aren't those the worst kind of Lyme antibiotics since the Borrelia can just go into its cell wall-deficient form? I'm so confused. :/

Also, has anyone found any light sensitivity relief? Besides the obvious sunglasses, of course. I'm just tired of having to wear them everywhere I go. :/

I don't know what to tell ya other than maybe have your adrenals checked... adrenal fatigue can cause the pupil dilation and cause increased sensitivity. I got put on a supplement to support my adrenals for this, but haven't started it yet.

I think I have increased sensitivity due to the Doxy too (though mine was pretty bad even before,) so maybe when you stop the Doxy that will help some too. (((hugs)))

Regarding the light sensitivity, my LLMD told me that is often on of the last ones to go so if that is the case with you, hang in there. I find myself covering my eyes when I talk to people at work. I hate those lights!

This may not be too cool for a 16 yr old, who knows :) but you could also wear a hat that has a brim/visor.

Susan