ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone's kids see Dr. Horowitz

Dd10 stalled with lyme treatment, and now has OCD back in a big way. (American Girl Dolls off limits because Dad touched them while cleaning house). Have heard great things about Dr. Horowitz via grapevine, but I'd love input from someone whose kids see him. I had decided to absolutely go with him based on what I had heard and who I heard it from, knowing it would be 2 months or more to wait, and Dr. J appt was May 11 anyway. And then Friday about 5PM my phone rings and it was Dr. J's office offering to move us up to this Thursday! Just feeling so urgent right now, as she is worse than she's been in 3 months with OCD.

Dd10 stalled with lyme treatment, and now has OCD back in a big way. (American Girl Dolls off limits because Dad touched them while cleaning house). Have heard great things about Dr. Horowitz via grapevine, but I'd love input from someone whose kids see him. I had decided to absolutely go with him based on what I had heard and who I heard it from, knowing it would be 2 months or more to wait, and Dr. J appt was May 11 anyway. And then Friday about 5PM my phone rings and it was Dr. J's office offering to move us up to this Thursday! Just feeling so urgent right now, as she is worse than she's been in 3 months with OCD.

You won't regret going to see Dr. Jones and knows more than anyone about lyme and other infections in kids. He is one of a kind. I don't have any experience with Dr. Horowitz but he sounds great. Also you never know how long Dr J will be practicing so you should go while you can especially if your daughter's treatment is stalled.