ACN Latitudes Forums

Sovereign Silver

mar

I Have a question abour sovereign silver. DS wakes up with a fever today (not 100.5). His only symptoms as of know are tired and blah feeling. Anyway, someone recommended sovereign silver last week. Never used it and was wondering if there are any side effects I should be worried about. Is it save for children and has anyone had it work for them. I was thinking about trying it on my son. Of course I go online and the first thing I find is your skin turning a silver or blue. Great I think.

Thanks!

Mar

iherb's Natural Library has an excellent article on it

http://healthlibrary...chunkiid=111807

as a general antimicrobial, I prefer things like olive leaf extract and monolaurin /lauricidin coconut products

colloidal silver is a good external antiseptic, but I would be cautious about a child taking it orally, although short term would likely not be a problem?? but I really do not know

what about some lemon honey tea (chamomile or rooibos tea with half a lemon and a few teaspoons of honey)...that is such a good remedy for blah stuff I find. I have it with black or green tea too sometimes

iherb's Natural Library has an excellent article on it

http://healthlibrary...chunkiid=111807

as a general antimicrobial, I prefer things like olive leaf extract and monolaurin /lauricidin coconut products

colloidal silver is a good external antiseptic, but I would be cautious about a child taking it orally, although short term would likely not be a problem?? but I really do not know

what about some lemon honey tea (chamomile or rooibos tea with half a lemon and a few teaspoons of honey)...that is such a good remedy for blah stuff I find. I have it with black or green tea too sometimes

Thank You Chemar. I have read alot about it but was still hesitant and still am a little. I will hold off for now.

Mar

Edited by mar

Sovereign silver isn't actually colloidal silver.

And FWIW, I've used it numerous times when I was sick and it never made any difference whatsoever.

Now, everyone online will tell you that colloidal silver cured whatever was wrong with them within hours, and I wasn't expecting that, but I had no reduction in symptoms from it, and I tried it over the course of like three separate illnesses. No reduction in symptoms, no shortened duration, nothing. I personally would never buy Sovereign Silver again. I may try an actual brand of colloidal silver at some point in the future, however.

Edited by guy123

• 3 weeks later...

Sovereign silver isn't actually colloidal silver.

what is your source for that info Guy?

All the references I can find state that Sovereign Silver IS colloidal??

Sorry I just saw your post now.

Let me see if I can find it again. In the meantime, if you notice, nowhere on the label of Sovereign Silver does it say "colloidal."

I believe I may have read it on the website of a competitor (purest colloids?) so it might be biased info. That being said, Sovereign Silver has done absolutely nothing for me despite trying multiple bottles on multiple illnesses. There was no difference against baseline when I used it, whether gargling, putting under the tongue to dissolve, or drinking. At one point, I was even taking it each day as a preventative, and I ended up getting sick. Heh. I wanted so badly to believe that it works, but over the course of a year or so of using that brand (because it's the only brand I could find around here), I experienced no tangible benefit from its use.

If I ever give colloidal silver another try, it will be another brand.