ACN Latitudes Forums

Our update...DS6 and DS3 PANDAS boys.

Heather, yes you are right it can work miracles and yes you have to be patient. And it is especially hard to transition a pandas child who is on abx. I have to say that one of my sons transitioned beautifully, the other had a current strep infection and I kept running back to the abx, which did not clear it. In the end I took the leap and went full force homeopathy (high potency, high frequency) for a couple weeks and we finally got a neg throat culture. It has been a scary 12 weeks letting go of the meds, but has worked out so well for my boys. Their remedies have also cleared out clostridia which was caused by the abx.

Best of luck with the IVIG, I'm sorry about the headache, etc. Are you able to get steroids from your MD? It might be too late, but when my son got the headache/nausea from IVIG a year ago, I immediately gave him a medrol dose-pac that was prescribed to him and it stopped that reaction in it's tracks. Also, what about an acute homeopathic remedy for that reaction? I bet your homeopath can help you select one. I have gotten some major releif here with acute remedies (asthma attack, hives from a spider bite, bruising/swelling/pain from broken foot, etc.).