ACN Latitudes Forums

Doctors in GA

I have an online friend who is struggling with severe unexplained symptoms and needs and LLMD. ILADS was unable to help her, stating that she is in the "home" of the CDC. Does anyone have a dr who flies under the radar here? Please PM me if you know of anyone who may be able to help her.

Thanks!

Hi, I tried to PM you, but it said you weren't taking new messages.

I'm normally not on this forum and just saw your post. My mother went through 2 years of every test every doctor she was sent to could think of and she kept getting sicker and sicker. I friend told us about Dr. Laura Larson in Villa Rica, GA

(770) 456-3737 ‎ . After the first visit she knew my mother had LD and was treating her before the tests even came back! Not sure where your friend is located, but Dr. Larson is worth the drive. We were at the end thinking no one would be able to help and she did!

I have an online friend who is struggling with severe unexplained symptoms and needs and LLMD. ILADS was unable to help her, stating that she is in the "home" of the CDC. Does anyone have a dr who flies under the radar here? Please PM me if you know of anyone who may be able to help her.

Thanks!

I have a list from NC, TN, SC and GA I can send you... will try to PM you now.

Susan

Your mail box is full. The GA information I have is not very lengthy but all together it's a lot. If you PM me your email, I can email it to you too. There are some sites that may help her in her search.

Susan

Cleaned up my inbox. Sorry about that. I don't think I have used it much since they changed the format and it took me awhile to figure it out!