ACN Latitudes Forums

Is a dotted line scratch a sign of any TBI?

(Just posted this on PANDAS forum by mistake)

I thought I had recently read a post on the Lyme forum about a scratch that looked like a dotted line. Over the years I have had that come and go, but never knew what it was and chalked it up to one of my children scratching me while nursing b/c the scratches always seem to be on my trunk. Since reading something about a dotted line scratch and TBI, I have been thinking about it, but just today I have two. Both on my trunk and they were not there yesterday. To my knowledge I have not been scratched. One 3 inch scratch that looks like a dotted line scratch (can't think of any other way to describe it) and one that is about one inch long. The long one actually itches a little bit.

TIA for any info.

Colleen

Hi Colleen

My daughter had lines that looked like scratch marks...they were not raised but somewhat dotted lines going in different directions. I took pictures of it and showed it to Dr. Jones. He said it looked like bartonella.

(Just posted this on PANDAS forum by mistake)

I thought I had recently read a post on the Lyme forum about a scratch that looked like a dotted line. Over the years I have had that come and go, but never knew what it was and chalked it up to one of my children scratching me while nursing b/c the scratches always seem to be on my trunk. Since reading something about a dotted line scratch and TBI, I have been thinking about it, but just today I have two. Both on my trunk and they were not there yesterday. To my knowledge I have not been scratched. One 3 inch scratch that looks like a dotted line scratch (can't think of any other way to describe it) and one that is about one inch long. The long one actually itches a little bit.

TIA for any info.

Colleen