ACN Latitudes Forums

Anyone use lemon juice to detox?

Since my son seems to be flaring up more these days, I give him water with a little organic lemon or lime juice to drink practically all day for detox. This along with an extra epsom salt bath seems to help. He is also doing a bunch of natureopathic/homepathic type things as well.

Since my son seems to be flaring up more these days, I give him water with a little organic lemon or lime juice to drink practically all day for detox. This along with an extra epsom salt bath seems to help. He is also doing a bunch of natureopathic/homepathic type things as well.

I wasn't aware lemon juice was used as a detoxer. One of the things I take is BioPure's MicroSilica, very expensive, didn't realize it until it arrived (when I saw how few servings were in it), but supposed to help detox from brain. I bring this one up because instructions say to mix with water and lemon juice. Hmm...

That's interesting about lemon juice. DS7 craves it. He pours it over apple slices and then drinks it from the bottom of the bowl when the apples are gone. I worry about his stomach, but maybe his body really needs it.

That's interesting about lemon juice. DS7 craves it. He pours it over apple slices and then drinks it from the bottom of the bowl when the apples are gone. I worry about his stomach, but maybe his body really needs it.

Point to note is its Lemon juice NOT limes. Limes are not unripe lemons but a different tree altogether. lemon Juice when taken with water is beneficial and turns alkaline when processed in the body. Not so with Lime juice which remains acidic. Our LLMD pointed out to us. So don't worry about stomach irritation from acidity with lemons, all in moderation ofcourse.

Microsilica can be taken with lemon juice, grapefruit juice or matrix electrolyte water. Plain old Fiji water is fine too. needs to be four ounces though. Had the opportunity to clarify all his Lyme and other protocols with Dr Klinghardt at his last seminar in NYC last month.His protocols get fine tuned every so often since he's constantly tweaking ingredients for optimum efficacy he said.

Edited by sptcmom