ACN Latitudes Forums

Intravenous Vitamin Therapy

We were hoping for lots of test results today (myco p, lyme, bartonella, thyroid, celiac, hormones, digestive analysis, etc), but our doc rescheduled to Monday because she wants to consult more with other doctors - wonder what that means ... :wacko: Anyway, I do know she will be asking us to consider intravenous vitamin therapy because we already know our son has a malabsorption problem. Has anyone else tried this? If so, did you see any bad side affects? Any good results? Any increases in PANDAS/PITAND symptoms following treatment? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks! ;)

Do you mean something similar to the Myer's cocktail? If so, we tried it last summer with our ds6. It was a little traumatic (with the needle and all), but we were able to use a rewards system that helped him alot. The treatment seemed to help boost his immune system and helped with his allergies a bit, but the results weren't lasting for very long. Hope this helps!

Yes, I think the doctor does have something in mind like the Myer's cocktail. Luckily, our ds12 does fine with needles - has probably been poked more in his life than I have been in my own life ... Thanks for your feedback - glad to hear there were no negative results.