ACN Latitudes Forums

Intersted news video on Lyme stories

SF Mom suggested I share this link on the Pandas forum. (it's posted on Lyme as well). It's a great tv news segment (from Canada) about Lyme and includes children's stories. Click on the links on the right side of page. (out of the wild) 2 part video series.

http://www.ctv.ca/CT...w5_lyme_091114/

darlene

Thanks for posting! I missed this on the Lyme forum. Our doctor was interviewed - he's treating the teenage girl they featured. Now I feel even more grateful to live so close to his office!

It was interesting to hear that the teenage boy had neuropsychiatric symptoms such as OCD and tics. And his parents said that if he hadn't been treated, they didn't think he would have survived. Reading between the lines, this made me think he might have been having suicidal thoughts. Very nice to see a success story.

Edited by mama2alex

Thanks for posting! I missed this on the Lyme forum. Our doctor was interviewed - he's treating the teenage girl they featured. Now I feel even more grateful to live so close to his office!

It was interesting to hear that the teenage boy had neuropsychiatric symptoms such as OCD and tics. And his parents said that if he hadn't been treated, they didn't think he would have survived. Reading between the lines, this made me think he might have been having suicidal thoughts. Very nice to see a success story.

He seem's to be a fantastic doctor...sure wish he was on the east coast ;) .