ACN Latitudes Forums

good multi vitamin for lyme kids

I read in Dr. Burrascano's paper about Life Pack multivitamins. Available through Pharmanex. But not sure if they have them for children.

Is this in addtion to the supplements you listed? If so, the only problem we have is that a multi can't give us enough of the supplement that we need so my ds would have to take a lot of multi vitamin pills so it's "easier" for him to take the separate pills.

We have a long list of supplements to help with lyme healing. (vit D, magnesium, B6, omega 3, coQ10) Does anyone have a good recommendation for a multi-vitamin for kids?

Is this in addtion to the supplements you listed? If so, the only problem we have is that a multi can't give us enough of the supplement that we need so my ds would have to take a lot of multi vitamin pills so it's "easier" for him to take the separate pills.

It is in addition to those vitamins. Alternatively, I would love one that incorporated some of these vitamins so she doesn't have to take them all. Even if I could find a comprehensive adult multi, (mine is 4 capsules) and she could take 1 or 2.

We use kirkman's labs for most of our vitamins. They seem to read clean. We have used their multi in the past.

It is in addition to those vitamins. Alternatively, I would love one that incorporated some of these vitamins so she doesn't have to take them all. Even if I could find a comprehensive adult multi, (mine is 4 capsules) and she could take 1 or 2.

Edited by justinekno

Check out these:

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Synergy-3000-Multi-Vitamin-version-11-180-Tablets?csrc=PPCADW-NSI_Synergy_3000_Multi_Vitamin&refcd=GO403437s_NSI_Synergy_3000_MultiHXVitamin&tsacr=GO6784068971

NSI has a few different multi vitamins. I take this one and it's 6 vitamins a day but it takes the place of other things I was taking too. We also get the NSI Basic Multi and that's what I give dd9, 1 tablet. I hope it gives her enough. I don't know if I can give her the full dose. I'm going to ask our doc next week.

Susan

Thanks for all the suggestions. We ordered the NSI synergy, which has the right levels for most of what her doc is requiring, and also the omega 3 mini gels for fish oil. Does anyone give magnesium supplements? Lyme is supposed to harm magnesium absorption, but Dr. Horowitz has written about magnesium feeding the lyme spirochetes.

Thanks for all the suggestions. We ordered the NSI synergy, which has the right levels for most of what her doc is requiring, and also the omega 3 mini gels for fish oil. Does anyone give magnesium supplements? Lyme is supposed to harm magnesium absorption, but Dr. Horowitz has written about magnesium feeding the lyme spirochetes.

Which NSI Synergy did you order (3000, Daily, etc)? Is your doctor recommending full dose and if so, how much does your dd weigh and how old is she? I'm glad you liked this products ingredients too. I'm not sure on the dose for my dd who is 9.5 and 85lbs so interested in what your doc is recommending.

Thanks!

Susan

Which NSI Synergy did you order (3000, Daily, etc)? Is your doctor recommending full dose and if so, how much does your dd weigh and how old is she? I'm glad you liked this products ingredients too. I'm not sure on the dose for my dd who is 9.5 and 85lbs so interested in what your doc is recommending.

Thanks!

Susan

I ordered the once daily multi. The sheet my LLMD gave me says: vit D 2000IU , Magnesium 240mg, B6 1-2 mg, omega 3 400 - 1000mg, CoQ10 100mg

The NSI Synergy has all except magnesium and omega 3. My daughter is just 10 years old and 92 pounds.