ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr. Trifiletti's contact info

Debbie1

I am a psychotherapist who has begun treating PANDAS patients. I learned about PANDAS the hard way, when my 5 year old grandson suddenly developed OCD and a tic. We found Dr. Trifiletti, in Ramsey, NJ, who can be reached at(201) 236-3876.

Another physician in the NY metro area for PANDAS is Denis Bouboulis, allergist and immunologist, who can be reached at (203) 655-9904.Address is

17 Old Kings Hwy South or 106 Noroton Avenue,Darien, CT 06820.

Sharon K. Farber, Ph.D.

142 Edgars Lane

Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706

914 478-1924

www.DrSharonFarber.com

Welcome, Sharon. Great to have somebody with your expertise on the forum! You'll find a lot of medical pros on here (MD's, RN's, OT's, folks who work in pharmaceuticals, and at least one research scientist). Your perspective should add a lot of value - us laypeople appreciate insights from the pros.

Thanks for joining us!

(P.S.: even Dr. Trifiletti himself was a forum member here for a time, but his move to private practice made it tough for him to participate so he dropped off. You'll probably see some of his old posts, though; he shared some great info while he was here.)

I am a psychotherapist who has begun treating PANDAS patients. I learned about PANDAS the hard way, when my 5 year old grandson suddenly developed OCD and a tic. We found Dr. Trifiletti, in Ramsey, NJ, who can be reached at(201) 236-3876.

Another physician in the NY metro area for PANDAS is Denis Bouboulis, allergist and immunologist, who can be reached at (203) 655-9904.Address is

Sharon K. Farber, Ph.D.

142 Edgars Lane

914 478-1924

www.DrSharonFarber.com

Edited by Worried Dad

Sharon K. Farber, Ph.D.

142 Edgars Lane

914 478-1924

www.DrSharonFarber.com

Thanks so much.

Debbie-I just called Dr.T for the first time last week,and 3 out of 3 times he answered the phone himself,so he does seem very "reachable" good luck. Sharon, Ditto to WorriedDads welcome to you! So I assume that Dr.T was helpful to you? I just had my first consult with him last Friday,labs done Sat and now am impatiently waiting for results and wondering of course what will happen next--Its going to be one LONG week!Of course Ive already seen tons of positive mentions of Dr.T here and elsewhere but its still nice to see more as I wait for things to get going for us. Also just curious, what if any thoughts did you have regarding Pandas before your grandson becoming affected?