ACN Latitudes Forums

Wierd Question -son 11yo - very sweaty feet...

dabel

Have any of your kids experienced this? My 11 yo has been being treated for Lyme since October. He has also tested positive for HHV6 and myco. Lately he has complained that his feet are wet. We live in WI so I just thought he walked in the snow or something but he said no. Last night he changed his socks before going to robotics. When he came home he again he had the same complaint. I had him give me his socks and they were wet! What the heck? Have any of you experienced this?

Have any of your kids experienced this? My 11 yo has been being treated for Lyme since October. He has also tested positive for HHV6 and myco. Lately he has complained that his feet are wet. We live in WI so I just thought he walked in the snow or something but he said no. Last night he changed his socks before going to robotics. When he came home he again he had the same complaint. I had him give me his socks and they were wet! What the heck? Have any of you experienced this?

We have the same experience, although my dd10 has had sweaty and smelly feet for a few years. Has to have something to do with lyme... She is not excessively sweaty otherwise, just normal kid B.O from time to time if she is very active.

This just started recently within the last few days. A week at most. I was shocked how wet his socks were! He is on Doxy, Zith, Nystatin, presciption vit d, milk thistle, and probiotics, He has been on this combo for quite awhile. The only recent change is we added the prescription vit d and the milk thistle about 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Check his shoes to see if they are soaked. Pixie had wet feet the other night and turns out her sneakers' lining was SOAKED and she didn't even notice (uhhhhh sensory? :blink: )

I know you can detox a LOT through your feet. Maybe have him take some foot soaks with epsom salt?

Check his shoes to see if they are soaked. Pixie had wet feet the other night and turns out her sneakers' lining was SOAKED and she didn't even notice (uhhhhh sensory? :blink: )

I know you can detox a LOT through your feet. Maybe have him take some foot soaks with epsom salt?

I was thinking detox too!

It's a symptom of Erlichia, a co-infection... read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaphoresis

Googled that term because I saw it in the link to the slideshow that was just posted. Maybe it's drawing out another parasite?