ACN Latitudes Forums

info /how to decipher

Fixit

Myco igg is coming down from 660ish to 348…..still above normal 320

Vit d came into normal range at 42.8 range 32-100 used to always be in 20’s(treating with vit d3)

The calcitraiol d is high 98 range 10-75

Cd57 is 16

Igg sub classes… score range

Serum qn serum 741 698-1560

Sub1 437 456-938

Sub2 127 163-513

Sub3 26 26-113

Sub4 2 1-121

So even the normal are low

But here is the weird thing..

On the sterp pneumo…

Draw 5/17/10 he fails 21 out of 24

Draw 8/20/10 he fails 13 out of 14

I didn’t want them to but redrew 1/19/11

Passed 12 out of 14??????

Now the first 2 were with quest…this one was with Labcorp the first 2 were with Quest…

The first 2 say standard of 2.0 mcg/ml to pass..and they were well below

Lacorps..says standard of .35 ug/ml to pass..what is difference between ug and mcg…and if you were to keep it at 2…like the first 2 tests…he would have still failed 12…..

Does this mean he’s getting better…better at fighting strep?

Is this because he’s been on azith pretty regularly since Sept..

Is it because I’m treating lymes on my own with herbs the body is doing a better job to fight…

Or is the test flawed or scale wrong and should redraw with quest?

Will treating lymes also raise his iggs?

Does this mean he is not eligible for ivig any more?

he is definielty better than he was in May and some better than august

seeing llmd what should i ask about

biofilms

cyst busters

I would think that the pneumococcal titers would not be as important as the low IgG's. Seems like the IgG deficiency would be enough to go on!

THanks phas...soo busy literally running the last couople of weeks...i hope to settle down by end of week...maybe..then on hunt for other 2 pandas....doc would not release labs w/o visit..but did not charge...i think he wanted to help...but that took another hour of my time!

i will be in touch soon...still so happy for you and your ds

did you have pos. Lyme dx?

As for the pneumoniae titers - they t? And the high Myco P - is also more a pneumonia (walking pnemonia) ...maybe the Azith is working on the myco P. My son is also MycoP positive (2430) and makes only 1 of 14 strep pneumoniae titers. I haven't retested those since IVIG, but his igg went just into the normal range, but his subclass 1 stayed at exactly the same, low. All other are like you sons - just barely normal. He also could have been exposed to (or had) pneumonia - wouldn't that stimulate his response - just like revaxination?

So, our kids look very similar on paper! We don't however have issues with strep throat - he is pitand - so I suppose if he got strep he would react - but I think my DS issues are more chronic mycoplasma...that's what I think today anyway! He is doing well since ivig, but not 100% Just had a week long horrible cold, and started ticcing, but it has almost passed.

We also did another cunningham test - camK 131 (down from 167) and one antineuronal at exactly the higest possible normal. So, pretty much reflects where he's at - almost better - which is why we are considering another IVIG.

I've read that doxycycline is another good antibiotic for mycoP (azith good too). My son has been on Azith for over a year, and did well on it, but I no longer think it does anything. From what I've read about mycoP it can be chronic like lyme, and cycling antibiotics is recommended. So, maybe your lyme herbs are working on the myco P as well.

Thanks...for the info

I am so glad your ds is doing so well..and snapping back so fast from an illness!!

great news!!

well i think he is(lymes) per 3 different tests...band 41+ 39 ind

2 out of 3 dot blots pos

and now the low cd57

Ok..i just read that ug is the same as mcg..and if that is the case..labcorp and quest have 2 different scales...

labcorp says above .35 is passing and quest says above 2.0 is passing

so based on labcorp...he passes 12 out of 14 (only 2 are below .35)

based on quest he would still fail 12 out of 14...(only 2 are above 2.0)

WTF!!!