ACN Latitudes Forums

AutismOne Conference 2011 Chicago

Also, I see Dr. Cunningham and Dr. Swedo on the "invited speakers" list, but they are not confirmed. Don't see any other "PANDAS experts" names listed there thus far . . . no Leckman, Latimer, Murphy, Drs. B, K or T, for example. It's still early though, and "invited" doesn't necessarily mean "attending." Guess we'll just have to keep our collective ear to the ground!

I went last year, as did a few others here. It is well organized and fairly easy to navigate the schedule, the booths, etc. Last year there were, in the end, three PANDAS segments: one that rolled Dr. T., Swedo and Cunningham into an hour or so, one with Dr. B., and one with Beth Maloney. I'll be interested to see what actually appears on the schedule this year.

Last year, I also went to a session by Dr. Kenneth Bock, which I thought was incredibly informational.

If it was just a WEEK later I would be out of school & could go. :/

About a month after the conference, you can buy DVDs of most of the presentations. Usually about $20/per session. So that's an option if you can't go. Check their site in the June/July time frame.

If it was just a WEEK later I would be out of school & could go. :/

About a month after the conference, you can buy DVDs of most of the presentations. Usually about $20/per session. So that's an option if you can't go. Check their site in the June/July time frame.

Thanks, I just ordered the PANDAS DVD's from the 2010 conference.