ACN Latitudes Forums

If you need a place to stay....

I am just going to throw this out there----we don't have an extra bedroom, but two of my girls share a room that could sleep an army (on air-mattresses ;) ), AND I haven't run this by my husband yet....and the house is usually pretty much "lived-in"-----but, if money is an issue, as it is for us, and that is something hindering making an apt. with Dr. Latimer, I would like to open up our home to anyone who might need a place to stay for an apt. visit. We are about an hour from her office, and it's definitely not the Ritz over here. But for us, I hate how $$$ is actually hindering me making apt.s for other docs---maybe LLMD, or immunologist, or whatever, and I can't imagine throwing a hotel/meal expense on top of it.

Pretty much, the families here on this forum seem like one big family, so I would be happy to have any of you if it helps.

We are on 10 acres---woods, pasture, beautiful sunsets, so lots of room for kids to run amuk and get their energy out.

Wendy

If we ever come to see Dr.L again we would love to do this. Right now I am still waiting in the hotel for the office to call me back and tell me when we can come over. Our appointment got canceled yesterday because her office lost power. Trying to work us in today but of course a full schedule and its snowing outside. We already had to cancel our train tickets back home Getting frustrated......

Wow, how wonderful of you- makes me think maybe I should go with Dr. L to hang out on your beautiful property and become friends :-) I wish I could see Dr. L

Right now I am hoping and praying that when our CAM results come in, and if it's a yes (about 90% sure it will be) I can take it to our insurance out here in CA for some help....also have a CA DAN! Dr. but...y'know, not sure how to go forward right now.

TomasMom, hope you get in today...

• 2 weeks later...