ACN Latitudes Forums

TS Doctor in the Bay Area (Oakland, Berkeley, CA)

nola

Hello,

I think it's really time for me to find someone who specializes in TS. I live in Oakland, CA. I'd really like someone who could give me alternatives to medications. I'd like someone who can help me order the right kinds of tests. My poor little guy is getting poked and prodded but I don't know if we're doing the right tests. Please help. Thank you!

Nola

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I think it's really time for me to find someone who specializes in TS. I live in Oakland, CA. I'd really like someone who could give me alternatives to medications. I'd like someone who can help me order the right kinds of tests. My poor little guy is getting poked and prodded but I don't know if we're doing the right tests. Please help. Thank you!

Nola

Nola, I was just returning to the Latitudes site to see if there have been any new responses to my inquiry when I saw yours. Not sure if you have solved your Dr. problem but we have been looking for an "expert" in the bay area as well. We are schedulled to see Dr. Thomas Lowe at UCSF. He runs a Tourettes and Tic Disorder Clinic there. Not sure what the outcome will be but thought I'd relay the info to you anyway, Barb S.

Nola,

My son sees 2 NP drs., one in Palo Alto for CST and one in Burlingame for NAET. Since my son's tics are allergy induced, he has benefited from NAET. When i first started treatment for my son, my intention was to address his overall health issue, allegies & asthma, then later discovered that it is all part of the same pictures. I know both drs has had tic patients, but not many. And they are not TS drs. When my son had a bad neck tic, the CST helped tremendously.

If you are interested in the drs., PM me and i will forward the info to you.

Pat

Nola,

My son sees 2 NP drs., one in Palo Alto for CST and one in Burlingame for NAET. Since my son's tics are allergy induced, he has benefited from NAET. When i first started treatment for my son, my intention was to address his overall health issue, allegies & asthma, then later discovered that it is all part of the same pictures. I know both drs has had tic patients, but not many. And they are not TS drs. When my son had a bad neck tic, the CST helped tremendously.

If you are interested in the drs., PM me and i will forward the info to you.

Pat

Hi Patty

Whats CST?

Thanks