ACN Latitudes Forums

Frequent Urination

my son would wet a day or two before starting an exacerbation. It would continue during the exacerbation, but somewhat inconsistently. then, it would resolve.

After his first ivig - he wet his bed for three weeks straight, every night, but he was not in exacerbation. He was getting better and better during that time. He was not in exacerbation heading into ivig either.

Since then, he's had a couple nights jsut before getting sick, and once when when switched meds, where he did this - just a few days each time.

I now see it more as a "change" is happening. Could be good sign (meds working, or ivig working), or bad sign (about to get sick).

PS - to Nancy - I think red velvet cake was originally made with beet juice. ..so, DS can have his favorite cake and eat it too!! I'm sure you can google the recipe.

PS - to Nancy - I think red velvet cake was originally made with beet juice. ..so, DS can have his favorite cake and eat it too!! I'm sure you can google the recipe.

Great idea, thanks! I just can't tell DS about the beets! (I'd put a winking emoticon here, except all the emoticons have been "Xed out" for me for the last several days! Web problems, I guess.)