ACN Latitudes Forums

Can Warts be causing our tics

Hello everyone...

As some of you know, my ds9 is really doing the tic thing after coming down with several viruses since Thanksgiving. No current symptoms, just the vocal tics. This morning I noticed that he has a wart on his finger. That is caused by a virus right ? Can this wart be causing our tics ? I just saw that Oil of Oregano had successfully been used to treat this. Do the tics calm down after this treatment for anyone ?

Thanks !

i wonder same thing...

ds had cluster of warts on knee...gross....

1-2 left..or they may be gone..i haven't looked in couple of days..

also using hd vit c

ds doing better than when they were all there...but many other variable are always in play...

but i would suggest getting rid of them as they are a virus

We tried oil of oregano on some finger warts - at first we felt it was helping, but it burned if you got it on healthy skin. And once DS rubbed his eye with that finger and it really hurt his eye for awhile. So we went back to the wart pads religiously for a few months and they went away. So if you use oregano, be careful.

At one point I decided to go after viruses. I used quite a lot of vitamin C (capsules, not topical), and warts appeared and then disappeared over a period of about a month. Can't remember if the disappearance was before or after I added olive leaf extract and finally virastop enzymes. The combo helped him be pretty tic and OCD free for a while, but then it all came back. Still, some combo of those supplements might be helpful for the warts.

Getting rid of my daughter's warts didn't help her very severe TS & OCD. If you want to get rid of warts, find a psychologist who uses hypnosis. I know it sounds crazy, but it works! I had to cancel her dermatologist appt. because three weeks after starting hypnosis specifically targeting the warts (1 huge, several others, smaller) they were gone. She had had them for two years! We originally started hypnosis for TS (recommended by prominent Dr. since medications and other treatments weren't working for her.)

Just learned her CamKinase is elevated and anti-dopamine 2 is 2.5 x normal. I'm waiting to hear from her Dr. just what that means.

Getting rid of my daughter's warts didn't help her very severe TS & OCD. If you want to get rid of warts, find a psychologist who uses hypnosis. I know it sounds crazy, but it works! I had to cancel her dermatologist appt. because three weeks after starting hypnosis specifically targeting the warts (1 huge, several others, smaller) they were gone. She had had them for two years! We originally started hypnosis for TS (recommended by prominent Dr. since medications and other treatments weren't working for her.)

Just learned her CamKinase is elevated and anti-dopamine 2 is 2.5 x normal. I'm waiting to hear from her Dr. just what that means.

Wow I never thought about hypnosis for his tics. Anyone else done hypnosis / Did it work ? I have been thinking about some sort of CBT for tics but I don't know who does this .