ACN Latitudes Forums

Upcoming lyme conference in March:

March 19-20 in San Francisco -- This is for practitioners only

http://www.bioresourceinc.com/downloads/lyme_conference032011.pdf

Come hear leading experts on Lyme disease from around the country. Speakers include Joe Burrascano MD, Ann Corson MD, Richard Horowitz MD, Steven Harris MD,Wayne Anderson ND and Byron White, Master Herbalist. Our distinguished line-up of speakers will discuss the scientific and environmental basis of Lyme disease and the co-infections, and present on how they treat tick-borne illness using a variety of integrative therapies.

OK Wendy, you're going to have to pose as a "student" and give us all a download!

Hopefully it will be available somehow afterward.

Edited by PacificMama

Hi Mary

I can't attend but will surely get the CD from Bioresource if they have one ( I am a registered practitioner with them).I will ask Ann Corson too. She's speaking on German biological medicine which is majority Klinghardt I think so that should be interesting.Im seeing her next week for DS.

If Wendy can go that would be awesome.

Jodie

Ironic to see this post. A few weeks ago, my sister, a nurse who lives north of SF, told me about Bioresource b/c her friend from work is married to one of the guys who works for the company. Her friend heard we were battling Lyme and gave me their website address. My sister was pushing me to visit and go to the conference. She didn't realize it was only for practicioners. I'll ask her if her friend can score anything--DVD, info, etc. I'll share any info I can find...if any.

K Mom, yes Bioresource is the maker of some of the formulas used for lyme/Co treatment. Some people on this board use them, so perhaps they can chime in. The speakers are some of the big guns in lyme, so it should be a very helpful conference for practitioners.

Jodie: Sure wish you could attend! I always appreciate any feedback you have regarding you or your son's treatment, especially that which is adjunct to abx. And if you feel like posting re your follow up with Dr. C, that would be of great interest too! Good luck.

To all: here is a link to pdf about using bioresource formulas for treatment of lyme:

http://www.bioresourceinc.com/downloads/bwherbal/BWF%20Intro%20to%20Lyme%20Disease.pdf

And here is a link to teleseminars that they make available for dowload/purchase. These are meant to educate practitioners. There are 3 from Dr. Corson. I have listened to 2 (someone sent me the audio files) -- quite interesting. But of course the only one I have not yet listened to is the pediatric lyme one, so I want to do that. In these she is talking to practitioners and laying out specifics of treatment given certain case histories. She takes questions from practitioners at the end. I meant to post some things I thought would be helpful to people (like why LLMD's take serious an IGM positive!; and other things of note), so perhaps I'll get a chance to do that at some point.

http://www.bioresourceinc.com/teleclass/

I have used some of the bioresource products.

I have used their Gamma Rizole and Zeta Rizole for parasites/worms and they were much better for me than other formulations of these "Hulda Clark" style herbs.

I also use the chlorella they sell. Years ago, I knew someone who could test substances for mercury, and ran across the fact that basically all chlorella on the market at that time had extremely high doses or mercury, to the point that dissolving some chlorella in water and then exposing the water-chlorella mixture to air would quickly result in a situation where the air has mercury far in excess of what is permitted for workplaces based on U.S. federal regulations, which, by the way, permit higher levels than do a number of countries in Europe. My decision at the time was to never use chlorella. Now, I do not have access to that type of mercury testing. I hear there is some relationship between Bioresource and Dr. Klinghardt, perhaps they stock items that Dr. K. recommends, whatever the case, knowing about that relationship makes me feel good enough about using their chlorella. Of course, I do have access to energy testing, and that also makes me feel a little better about using it (must admit, I still occasionally wonder about the mercury).

They do have a number of other products. One is a homeopathic to help your body "make peace" with the bugs, which I am considering taking once I am symptom free.