ACN Latitudes Forums

MD/northern VA group

Great minds think alike!! I was getting ready to send out an email...figuring next weekend. Now, you guys know how worried I am about making sure the area is convenient for everyone, and we have been doing Potomac Mills. Any other suggestions?

Sarah

forjpj -- were you thinking the 22nd? were you doing a certain Saturday? i'm kind of thinking potomac mills seems best -- how far is that for everyone? i don't know that i want to go much further south but if you guys came north, i can really only think of like bethesda just to avoid being in the city and that would be quite far for you. what do you think? it probably has to be just north or just south of the city -- ?

Yeah, the 22nd is what I was thinking. Ok, decision time....let's say the 1/22, keep it at Olive Garden since we know exactly where that is, at 11:30. That way nobody has to drive home late.

i don't know -- that time i came in the summer, we were bordering on driving home late even meeting at 11:30. i think i just didn't want to leave you guys!:P

Sorry to do this last minute but lets push the meeting back to 1/29 at 11:30 at Potomac Mills Olive Garden. My daughter is sick and my husband is out of town. She says a lot of people in her class have had the flu so I'm guessing she might not be better by Sat. I want to make sure I'm there so no one is left sitting at Olive Garden by themselves ( the time alone could be dangerous)!! I'll contact you guys directly too!!