ACN Latitudes Forums

Krill Oil

mythree

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with Krill Oil? My daughter who has tics also has inattentive ADHD. I noticed - what I thought was an increase in tics when I had her on fish oils. So I took her off. I have looked into Flax Oil and Hemp oil - but they don't seem to have the high EPA that is required for ADHD. I'd really like to get her on omega 3's for the ADHD - but I am scared the fish oil will exasperate her tics - that is why I wanted to try the Krill Oil.

Anyone with experience with Krill Oil? Or Flax or Hemp oil in terms of focus and attention for ADHD, that didnt' cause an increase in tics?

Thanks!

Lisa

I didn't want your thread to get buried, but I wanted to tell you that you may want to send a PM(private message) to CSP. She had been trying Krill oil with her teenage son and I was curious to know her results, too. I have krill oil here at the house but I have yet to give it to ds for his tics and ADD stuff.

Bonnie

• 3 months later...

Hello,

for ADD krill works wonders - at least with my son.. my dietitian recommended for myself and him and we have been pretty suprised with the positive improvements. There are couple products you can choose from, in my case I don't drive - so I ordered few months supply of product called Krill Doctor Professional . it was decent price/ships free. Hope that helps

Mia

Mia

I have never heard of that brand, and it may well be very good, but.....I always become suspicious when a product is sold via a website on which there is absolutely no contact information other than a form to fill out...no phone number, no name, no address...when I encounter that, NO WAY am I going to place an order for a relatively expensive product ($19.99 for 60 softgels) even with free shipping <_<

Reputable marketers always provide a contact name, address and customer service phone number

I could not find that anywhere on their site........

and I had to wonder at what they have written under the "Media Interest" section :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Chemar,

actually you made me a bit more careful this time ! :)

just checked their site in detail and found their actual address (contact us) and sent an inquiry via contact us - got a reply same day and went ahead ordered 2 more bottles and received the shipment in 4 days. so far so good.

Mia

Edited by MiaNY