ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr Cunningham results HELP

Hello!

I am new to this forum, although I have been posting on the TS for some time. I had my DS tested at Dr Cunningham's lab and results place him in PANDAS range, as follows. However, I am not sure what I should do next, and how to interpret this. There is nobody locally that will take this seriously, I called a local ped. Neurologist and was told that he treats PANDAS with psyc. meds just like for regular TS..... not sure what to say about that. I assume I should be looking for a PANDAS expert out of town (I live in VA). Can anyone offer any suggestions? **THANK YOU**

Kam Kinase 145

Anti-Lysoganglioside 2 hours

patient 1280

normal range 80-320

Anti-Tubulin 2 hours

patient 4000

normal range 250-1000

Anti-Dopamine 1 2 hours

patient 2000

normal range 500-2000

Anti-Dopamine 2 2 hours

patient 16000

normal range 2000-16000

Hello!

I am new to this forum, although I have been posting on the TS for some time. I had my DS tested at Dr Cunningham's lab and results place him in PANDAS range, as follows. However, I am not sure what I should do next, and how to interpret this. There is nobody locally that will take this seriously, I called a local ped. Neurologist and was told that he treats PANDAS with psyc. meds just like for regular TS..... not sure what to say about that. I assume I should be looking for a PANDAS expert out of town (I live in VA). Can anyone offer any suggestions? **THANK YOU**

Kam Kinase 145

Anti-Lysoganglioside 2 hours

patient 1280

normal range 80-320

Anti-Tubulin 2 hours

patient 4000

normal range 250-1000

Anti-Dopamine 1 2 hours

patient 2000

normal range 500-2000

Anti-Dopamine 2 2 hours

patient 16000

normal range 2000-16000

Dr. Latimer is in Bethesda, MD. Is that too far?