ACN Latitudes Forums

Life Coach

Guest Guest_Susan

Guest Guest_Susan

I am in need of a Life Coach for my son. He is 27 years old and is a student in the Winter Park, Florida area.

He has gone back to school for Computer Animation. He is a 4year college gradute.

Phillip is having a very difficult time with his course and he is ready to give up on life. He feels that no one can help him. And will never find any happiness in his life.

I would like him to go for help, but he has refused cause he has had it most of his life. I am afraid for him. He is a wonderful young man, but feels his life is over.

Can anyone help me threw this. I am as desperate to find out what i can do.

Thank you,

Susan

Palm Beach Florida

sblh48@aol.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Susan~

You mentioned that your son doesn't feel like anyone can help him. Is he open to the idea of having a life coach, though? It can be difficult and frustrating to try to help someone who doesn't want help - and in order for the changes to really take effect, the person ultimately has to want them for himself.

If he's open to receiving some help, what I'd recommend is doing a search for ("life coach" "winter park" florida) in Google so that you can find some local life coaches. A lot of coaches work over the phone and it may be that your son would do better with someone in person.

Many coaches offer free consultations or even a free session, so he could call them up to see what they suggest and he could see if moving forward would be a good idea.

Another idea would be for you to look into getting some support for yourself as you go through the difficult time you're having as you watch your son. It's hard enough to watch your son struggle, but then for you to struggle on top of it, now there's two people struggling and it's not easy to help yourself or him from that space.

I work regularly with people who are dealing with frustrations and worries about their loved ones and how they're living their lives and I'd be happy to talk to you about what's going on for you. You can write me a note at mona@letsdothework.com and we can set up a time to talk at no cost to you.

I'd love to hear from you, Susan.

~Mona

Guest David Louis

Dear Susan,

What a wonderful & caring mom you are! There is an amazing life coach who calls himself revolution coach :P He helped myself out; transformed my life from the core! I was really desperate and did not know what I want from my life. He not only helped me to find out and precisely define good goals, he also showed me a concrete plan that got me exactly what I wanted. And it was fun! He's little bit pricy, but I cannot recommend you anybody better (well, maybe Anthony Robbins - but he is now super-expensive). I think you can get one "revolution session" for free :), so let your son check him out. He might help your son even in that one session :). His website is: http://www.revolutioncoach.com/

Cheers,

David

• 2 months later...

Some individuals feel more comfortable with Self Life Coachng as an option.

'A Life Coaching' provides an interactive multi-media led solution to Self Life Coach and it also includes email Life Coaching support.

Check it out at www.alifecoaching.com

You can down load a sample of the interactive multi-media here http://www.alifecoaching.com/websample3.html

You will find your son will learn excellent skills to help him achieve goals throughout his life.

Thanks