ACN Latitudes Forums

Hi, I'm new

SSS

Yes, well your DAN! doctor is one of the best if not the best! Good for you! I thought he was in Florida! And not accepting new patients!

I agree with the omnicef 2X a day. If you go to www.drugs.com it gives a dosing chart and does give the option for either once or twice a day but for a more constant blood level I would do the 2x.

I am curious about this enhansa. I just read another person's autism/pandas blog and she uses it. My dd is very constipated on the zithromax and any of our old things aren't helping (like fiber one bars, extra water, etc). Can anyone take it? Even on antibiotics? Where do I get it? dosing? etc. any info would be great.

mom love, here is a link to Enhansa, explaining it

http://www.ourkidsasd.com/products/2510%7CEnhansa%20(enhanced%20absorption%20curcumin)-Lee%20Silsby

We also have constipation issues, and I've found that giving 1 capsule of Oxy Powder a night makes her regular.

I think I got very lucky to get in with Dr. Kartzinel (or maybe God got tired of hearing from me) but I'll tell you...my retirement account's going down fast :-/ My regular insurance Dr.'s---good grief. I just didn't have it in me anymore to fight. Dr. Jerry is cash only. I committed myself to 1 year of working with him, and then, I told myself, I give up.

I am really praying this is the piece to my dd5. Like it or not.