ACN Latitudes Forums

IV #16 today 3 weeks goes sooo fast

melanie

Another IV today hopefully it goes well New years is tomorrow .I need to evaluate theyear.Saw Dr T yesterday went really well .He hasnt seen danny in 6 months so he was shocked how well he was doing.that made us feel great,sometimes when you micromanange everyday you dont see all of the good

Melanie

the main changes are less rage still has episodes but they are short about 5 minutes and are all words (f B ) curse words and end in an apology a sincere apology.I have begun to ignore these behaviors.Im not sure if thats the right thing to do.I know if i witnessed someone elses child doing this I would expect the parent would punish that child,so I probably should too I truly believe he cznt help it at all.

His language has exploded he doesnt search for words and doesnt get frusteraed looking for words.

He can sit in a room with others and not freak (most times)

melanie

Wow, Melanie. Every 3 weeks. What a grueling schedule for both of you. I can't imagine. How old is your son? How does he feel about it? Does he dread it or does he accept it willingly knowing it helps. Does he suffer many side effects during/after or have you been able to prepare his body enough?

We have only treated with abx so far - but I'm wondering if we will need to take this step at some point.

Kara

Thank you for the update, Melanie & I hope this one goes well for him.

I appreciate the info about what you see improving as we have just completed our first IVIg in the hospital a week ago.

Have you seen gradual improvement over time, dramatic improvement after each infusion? Does it get worse just before an infusion is due? Are there any symptoms that have disappeared completely or are they all simply reduced in severity & duration?