ACN Latitudes Forums

Vaccines?

I'm am having a hard time making a decision about my daughter's MMR vaccination? She is eighteen months, and now do for more immunizations including the MMR? My son has had numerous problems from tics to maybe some form of ASD...he does have problems with metals that we are trying to work with right now.

Parents that have had similar issues with metals,

Would you vaccinate all over again? Please offer some advice!

Thanks.

Hi Natalie

IMO you can either delay for a while or request that it be given as separate measles, mumps and rubella at different times rather than all together in one vaccine. The combined one seems to be the one that has caused the most problems.

it is so hard, especially as the public schools insist on the vaccines, yet there is so much negative info about them and the neuro problems they may cause.

truly a rock and a hard place :(

I thought you might be interested in this. My wife has even had a telephone conference with a DAN doctor on what preventive measures we should do before and after single dose vaccination shots and we are expecting a package of paid supplements based upon babies weight to boost the immune system and for detoxing. As for asking to see the vaccine itself, the last doctor we did that yelled at my wife. What an creep in a white jacket he turned out to be for we do have one sick child already.

DAN! (Defeat Autism NOW!) Vaccination Guidelines:

1.Use Thimersol / Mercury free vaccines!!

The only way to know for sure a vaccine is mercury/thimersol free is to read the insert yourself! Many doctors still have mercury/thimersol vaccines sitting in the refrigerators! And yes, mercury /thimersol containing vaccines are still being made!! Be sure to be 100% sure!

If you are wondering which vaccines currently contain ethylmercury and which do not, visit:

- http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm and

- http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm#2

For information about which flu shots contain ethylmercury and which do not, visit some CDC-created information at:

Flu Vaccine 2004 Mercury Content

- http://www.safeminds.org/NewChart.pdf

2. Do not vaccinate newborns.

3. Avoid re-immunization with a vaccine after a previous bad reaction.

4.NEVER vaccinate ill children or children recovering from an infection.

5. Space vaccines - do not give multiple vaccines in 1 day.

(THAT INCLUDES vaccines that have multiple viruses! Split them up!)

6. Use single dose vials from which to draw up the vaccines as opposed to multiple-dose vials which provide less uniform dosage.

7. Use inactivated polio. (the shot, not the drops)

8. Give RDA (Recommended Daily Allowances) of Vitamin C before and after vaccines

9. Give a natural form of Vitamin A ( cod liver oil ) to keep RDA's at level at all times for the age.

10. Separate the MMR into 3...start with measles at 12-15 months, then mumps at 18-21 months, rubella at 24-27 months.

11. Do not give live virus vaccines to immunodeficient children.

12. Do not give vaccines if allergic to any of these components:

i. Yeast - Hep B

ii. Eggs - MMR

iii. Neonycian - MMR or Varicella

13. Hold off on the Varicella until 10-12 years & if the child is shown not immune to Chicken pox.

14. Checking vaccine titers before giving boosters (Most people are immune after one dose. We continue to get multiple doses that MAY NOT BE NEEDED. Have them check antibody levels via titres blood test.)

Note: this information came from DAN! (Defeat Autism NOW!) Protocols. For a complete copy of the treatment protocols go to www.autism.com/ari and click on DAN! For information.

RECOMMENDED READING:

A great book for all parents / grandparents: What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations by Stephanie, Md. Cave, Deborah Mitchell (Contributor) (Paperback - September 2001)

Disclaimer:

Talk About Curing Autism general information of interest to the autism community. The information comes from a variety of sources, and TACA does not independently verify any of it. Nothing in this binder should be construed as medical or legal advice. Always consult with your child’s doctor regarding his or her individual needs. TACA does not engage in lobbying or other political activities.

©2000-2004 Talk About Curing Autism

Natalie

I would highly recommend that you find a DAN doctor or some other Integrative physician who can help you do what is right for your child.

Most Conventional doctors sadly are either just ignorant or willfully opposed to anything that is out of their realm of experience.

"Most Conventional doctors sadly are either just ignorant or willfully opposed to anything that is out of their realm of experience", Chemar.

I would have to agree with this and the sad thing is alot the doctor's today are not even thinking for themselves but are following the procedures of the HMO's that they work for.