ACN Latitudes Forums

C3D or CD3

lfran

Someone just posted yesterday that the circulating immune complex is C3D, not the CD3 that everyone has been typing. Are they two different tests?

I ask, because just saw our doctor yesterday and he ordered "T Cell Panel CD3+, CD4+, CD8+, CD4/CD8". Is that the circulating immune complex? Or not????

Thanks!

Does anyone have any info on this? The test results just came back and they are all within the normal range, except for the one that says CD3/100 cells which was just the tiniest bit high.

Is this the test that you guys have been talking about?

Thanks.

Someone just posted yesterday that the circulating immune complex is C3D, not the CD3 that everyone has been typing. Are they two different tests?

I ask, because just saw our doctor yesterday and he ordered "T Cell Panel CD3+, CD4+, CD8+, CD4/CD8". Is that the circulating immune complex? Or not????

Thanks!

Ifran

No the CD3 is not the same as C3D. Your doctor order the T cell panel. C3D is circulating immune complexes and is not related to that test. I don't understand everything about the testing your doctor ordered but only know it is related to immune function. We have been talking about a little different. Sorry I am of no help interpreting your child results.

Kim

Does anyone have any info on this? The test results just came back and they are all within the normal range, except for the one that says CD3/100 cells which was just the tiniest bit high.

Is this the test that you guys have been talking about?

Thanks.

Thanks!

Edited by momofgirls