ACN Latitudes Forums

2011 Physicians Roundtable: Common Denominators in infections and chro

Hi All,

Just dropping in to make a post about a very interesting upcoming conference which came in one of my medical newsletter emails. (btw, all is pretty well here – I’ve just been super busy. Older daughter doing great, younger daughter about to begin treatment, and me… I am waiting on my appointment to discuss starting treatment!).

Anyway, this is the 2011 Physicians Roundtable “created as a learning tool where doctors, researchers, and other health care professionals could come together to discuss technology, protocols, and cases in a non-invasive, Gordon-style fashion. This elite group of professionals brings cutting edge information — the round table discussion sessions have produced research projects and have cemented professional relationships”.

And this year’s theme explores the association between infections and chronic illness, and will focus on lyme disease.

Description:The initiative is to explore the association between infections and chronic illnesses, using common denominators. This year’s conference is a well-balanced gathering of experts that research and work with commonalities observed in chronic illnesses such as CFS, MS, ALS, FM, etc. Our presenters will deliver scientific, evidenced-based research combined with practical clinical experience for a better understanding of these common denominators. The physicians attending the round table discussions will be able to interact with Gordon-style freedom and provide missing pieces. It is our hope that this exchange of information will lead to discoveries of new treatments and cures.

This year’s emphases are Lyme and Morgellons diseases, as the Center for Disease Control has ongoing studies in these areas, and physicians are seeing more patients with these conditions in their practices. As in other chronic illnesses, we anticipate the discovery of common denominators in these as well.

What I love about this is that it brings together top physicians from various fields, and has them hash through what they are finding to be the common denominators to these diseases.

Here is a link with more info, and some of the bios. Scan through the bios – very interesting. (Leo Shea, neuropsychologist and president of ILADS will be there – lots of others)

http://lymebook.com/vogan-blog/?p=22

Here is a link to full conference description, and all the bios of participants:

http://integrativemedicinepractitioners.org/535/text/1042/files/2011-Physicians-Round-Table.pdf