ACN Latitudes Forums

Behavior Programs?

Guest gooddiscipline

Guest gooddiscipline

I found an interesting discipline program online. I was wondering if anyone has any info or feedback on it. I want to purchase it but thought I'd ask if anyone knew about it first. Also, you should check out the link on the website called "REMINDERS," I found it informative and interesting. The website is called www.parentcoachplan.com

Also, does anyone know of any other good behavior programs that I could get online?

Thanks.

Hi GoodBehavior~

I hadn't seen that site before, so I'm not familiar with the product. Sorry I can't help ya there. What kind of issues are you hoping to help with a discipline program?

Sometimes a simple behavior chart can work wonders. I've created several of them that are very easy to use and that kids really respond to when used correctly. I used to use them in my classroom when I was a teacher and they were so helpful!

If you want to take a peek and download some of them for to try out for free, visit http://www.freebehaviorcharts.com. If you try them out and want some feedback or support, post your comments or questions here and I'll see if I can help.

Good luck!

~Mona Grayson

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Hi GoodBehavior~

I hadn't seen that site before, so I'm not familiar with the product. Sorry I can't help ya there. What kind of issues are you hoping to help with a discipline program?

Sometimes a simple behavior chart can work wonders. I've created several of them that are very easy to use and that kids really respond to when used correctly. I used to use them in my classroom when I was a teacher and they were so helpful!

If you want to take a peek and download some of them for to try out for free, visit http://www.freebehaviorcharts.com. If you try them out and want some feedback or support, post your comments or questions here and I'll see if I can help.

Good luck!

~Mona Grayson

Thanks for the charts. I hope it works!