ACN Latitudes Forums

PANDAS symptoms can make you chuckle

NVAmom

I think a little humor is a necessity while battling PANDAS....and here is some to lighten your day.

We are going to see Dr B this week. We are taking the train. In an attempt to make it fun we are stopping in New York on the way back. First of all... What were we thinking!?As my dh and I are looking at tix for the Statue of Liberty we needed to decide if we wanted tix to go in the crown or just to the island. I asked my ds12 ....again what i was thinking...he is against even getting on the ferry....afraid the boat will sink. I ask dd8 if she wants to go up in the crown. I tell her there are over 350 steps and it is a very small stairway. Of course, she has no concept how many steps that is...so I told her to go count the steps to go upstairs. She left the room and ds12 looked at mr and said 15. I asked him '15 what?'?? He said 15 steps to the upstairs and 13 to the basement. My dtr walked back in the room and said there are 15 steps.

It amazes me the things they ritualize with their OCD that we have no idea they are doing.

I think a little humor is a necessity while battling PANDAS....and here is some to lighten your day.

We are going to see Dr B this week. We are taking the train. In an attempt to make it fun we are stopping in New York on the way back. First of all... What were we thinking!?As my dh and I are looking at tix for the Statue of Liberty we needed to decide if we wanted tix to go in the crown or just to the island. I asked my ds12 ....again what i was thinking...he is against even getting on the ferry....afraid the boat will sink. I ask dd8 if she wants to go up in the crown. I tell her there are over 350 steps and it is a very small stairway. Of course, she has no concept how many steps that is...so I told her to go count the steps to go upstairs. She left the room and ds12 looked at mr and said 15. I asked him '15 what?'?? He said 15 steps to the upstairs and 13 to the basement. My dtr walked back in the room and said there are 15 steps.

It amazes me the things they ritualize with their OCD that we have no idea they are doing.

:lol: :lol: