ACN Latitudes Forums

"PANDAS 2010: The Year of Hope"

Vickie - U ROCK! LITERALLY!!! LOVED the musical choice - Tom Petty is perfect.

I'm going to share this with everybody I can. What a great inspiration going into the Holidays. Makes be believe that the New Year will bring even better news for everybody tormented by PANDAS / PITAND. Thank you!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted it on FaceBook! So great. I remember years ago when a psychologist handed me a paper & said "I know what you have". I got home that night & Googled this weird, strange new thing called P.A.N.D.A.S. & found a bunch of pictures of bears. Well, I know what those are!!! It seems insignificant, but Google tends to be the first stop for all curious parents/patients (I know it was for me) & it made me happy the first time I googled it & actually found what I was looking for! Progress! :)

You are all awesome! My little online P.A.N.D.A.S./Lyme family is the best.

Fantastic collection, Vickie!

Wouldn't it be nice if the "white paper" could be added to the 2010 accomplishments???

Just like everything else about this disorder, it's taking so much longer than we thought it would, huh?

JAG, my husband kept saying..."Don't post it until the end of December. What if something else comes out." Then my computer almost crashed the other day and I thought I lost the video. So, I told him I'll post it and if more comes out, we'll make a "special edition" one to replace this one:)

The "white paper" I believe will include a guideline for diagnosing and treating PANDAS. That's what the doctors were discussing at that big meeting earlier in the year. From what it sounds like in another thread, they are still working on wording and agreement. Perhaps they are also waiting for more articles and studies to come out? I think they have a plan in motion.