ACN Latitudes Forums

Adderall Side effects

Guest Roro

Hey everyone. I have been taking Adderall for about a month now -- the one that lasts 5-6 hours per dose. I take 20 mg in the morning and 20 mg. in the afternoon. It's amazing the difference it is making in my life. Besides the lessened appetite, I was wondering if any of you had or ever heard of anyone like me who is having excessive sweaty armpits. I have Never had an armpit sweating problem until I started Adderall. Now, I sweat through my shirts. It's quite annoying. Also, when the Adderall starts wearing off, I feel as if my scalp is "crawling" almost like a nerve thing or something. My doctor had never heard of such a problem like that so I thought I would ask you all. Any advice you can give me would be most appreciated! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Roro, sorry for the delay in answering you. Yes, heavy sweating can be a side effect of the drug. That, along with the icrawling scalp sensation might be a good reason to see if you can reduce the amount you are on.

If you take some other natural measures, you might be able to do that. Please let us know how you make out. Best wishes, Sheila

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I realize this is an old post, but if you happen to check it I have the exact problem and couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why I have been sweating so much lately (only in my armpits)! And it doesn't have to be hot outside either. Is there anything we can do about it to stop it??

Hey everyone. I have been taking Adderall for about a month now -- the one that lasts 5-6 hours per dose. I take 20 mg in the morning and 20 mg. in the afternoon. It's amazing the difference it is making in my life. Besides the lessened appetite, I was wondering if any of you had or ever heard of anyone like me who is having excessive sweaty armpits. I have Never had an armpit sweating problem until I started Adderall. Now, I sweat through my shirts. It's quite annoying. Also, when the Adderall starts wearing off, I feel as if my scalp is "crawling" almost like a nerve thing or something. My doctor had never heard of such a problem like that so I thought I would ask you all. Any advice you can give me would be most appreciated! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
I realize this is an old post, but if you happen to check it I have the exact problem and couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why I have been sweating so much lately (only in my armpits)! And it doesn't have to be hot outside either. Is there anything we can do about it to stop it??

Hey everyone. I have been taking Adderall for about a month now -- the one that lasts 5-6 hours per dose. I take 20 mg in the morning and 20 mg. in the afternoon. It's amazing the difference it is making in my life. Besides the lessened appetite, I was wondering if any of you had or ever heard of anyone like me who is having excessive sweaty armpits. I have Never had an armpit sweating problem until I started Adderall. Now, I sweat through my shirts. It's quite annoying. Also, when the Adderall starts wearing off, I feel as if my scalp is "crawling" almost like a nerve thing or something. My doctor had never heard of such a problem like that so I thought I would ask you all. Any advice you can give me would be most appreciated! ;)