ACN Latitudes Forums

Teachers have seen a positive change

DoriansMom

We had our son's first Teachers meeting of the year and they told us they have seen a big diffrence in Dorian for about 3 weeks now.

That is exactly when we started giving him the magnesium supplement!!!

We never told his Teacher's anything about the supplements, I am so happy about this because we have seen huge changes at home as well.

I just wanted to pass this on incase anyone was thinking of trying magnesium.

We had our son's first Teachers meeting of the year and they told us they have seen a big diffrence in Dorian for about 3 weeks now.

That is exactly when we started giving him the magnesium supplement!!!

We never told his Teacher's anything about the supplements, I am so happy about this because we have seen huge changes at home as well.

I just wanted to pass this on incase anyone was thinking of trying magnesium.

That is amazing news!! So nice when someone else notices it too.

That's wonderful news. How much magnesium are you giving him? I give my ds around 400 mg and I've yet to see a positive change, or any change for that matter, from using magnesium. I give it to him because I believe many of us are mag. deficient but I'm not sure it's ever helped the tics or attention issues.

That's wonderful news. How much magnesium are you giving him? I give my ds around 400 mg and I've yet to see a positive change, or any change for that matter, from using magnesium. I give it to him because I believe many of us are mag. deficient but I'm not sure it's ever helped the tics or attention issues.

I only give him 85mg of the Peter Gillham's magnesium, it is a powder form you dilute in water.

I tried giving him more but it made his stools very soft. So I cut it back to 1/4 tsp 2x a day and it seems to be the right amount.

If his tics come back I will probably up the amount to 3/4tsp.

We also give him HMF Forte probiotic, if that is doing anything I am not sure, but I wont stop just incase.