ACN Latitudes Forums

How long would it have effect taking Mag/Taurate ?

simonzl

Hi simonzl

yes, some people find they fiorst tic more when they start supplements and then after a few days they start to see the good effects.

Are you only taking the magnesium taurate or are you taking the other supplements too?

It really isnt good to take magnesium alone....you need to take calcium too because they need each other to work properly. You need to take double the calcium for the magnesium so for example if you have magnesium at 400mg a day you need 800 calcium with that

you really should also be taking at least a good multivitamin/multimineral every day too

magnesium taurate alone isnt enough to reduce tics, although the magnesium is the most important supplement for tic reduction.

Thanks .

I take Bonnie's ts-control now . There is 600mg Ca and 600 Mg already .

u think it's okay ? the ratio is not 2:1 apparently .

And do you think by taking multi-vatimin , as a TSer 's feeling , it's the urge actually

decrease . do you have a good way to measure the result . sometimes , I feel it's hard to measure result .

And another question , there should be many Adult TSers out there , if the multi-vatimin and Mg help , why there is not so many questions/responses from them . Is there a reason that they don't want to try multi-vatamin and Mg ?! just a though .

at least for me, the tic is not a big deal , but I still want to try an means to make it better .

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon

oh I see that you are taking BonTech TS-Plus too. I am surprised by that ratio as Bonnie was the one who told me it should be 2:1 :)

It was on brainTalk a few years ago ........

How long have you been on TS plus? Are you using Bonnie's mag taurate too?

I think with many adults...they either dont check out other ways to treat their tics ...just been taking the meds all along and dont know there is another way. Also for many people the tics get very mild when they reach adulthood and so they dont really do anything for them

Have you ever been to Dr Dunc's TS site Life's a Twitch ? http://www.lifesatwitch.com

Lots of interesting stuff there.

it is nice to have you posting here Simon...:)