ACN Latitudes Forums

gag/retching

sacklesb

yes, we have been through that one, including when son had a tourettic OCD thing to touch the back of his throat on the pharynx

Is he sure it is a tic and not GIT related? ie is he nauseous or any other digestive distress? or does he feel this is primarily a tic?

My son has a tic where it sounds like he is gagging. In fact it is bad right now. Actually. I just heard it. My son says he does it when he feels nauseous but it is a tic (so he says) He has huge anxiety about throwing up and I wonder if that's why he does it. I wish I had the answers to help you but maybe someone can help us both.

Cindi

Has anyone's child had the tic displayed as retching or gagging? Son has been able to contro l these with mints or water until 2 weeks ago when they manifested into dry heaves- he's not at school as he has these all day, any help would be sooo appreciated, thanks

Has anyone's child had the tic displayed as retching or gagging? Son has been able to contro l these with mints or water until 2 weeks ago when they manifested into dry heaves- he's not at school as he has these all day, any help would be sooo appreciated, thanks

Yes we had that one. I suggest looking into food allergies