ACN Latitudes Forums

yeast in the gut can be the reason for adhd/ocd?

Guest matthews mom

Guest matthews mom

well I am happy to tell you what I have found out yesterday!

After going monday to the kaiser dr and them telling me that my son will be ok at his levels of 506 on his antibodies. And that his ocd is just a obsessive behavior and quite normal. Tuesday I went to a Dr Allen in La who I saw 3 weeks ago with my concern about the antibodies so high. Dr Allen suggested that we run a urine test which we did 2 weeks ago and Tuesday I went for the results.

I was completely floored that the Dr said that his yeast levels are so high that they were off the charts. Explaining to me that 95 % of kids with adhd and ocd as well as autism have bad yeast in their gut.... that they spew off toxic waste in the body that causes nero issues. ( the ocd and adhd) He said that this is the reason that all these kids have cravings for foods that feed this yeast ( sugar, flour, simple carbs) Most kids get this yeast from exposure from antibiotics and steroids. ( my son was on a steroid breathing treatment for a long time at 9 months on) as well as antibiotics for strep a few times.

I have a great feeling about the treatment we are doing for him. I know that his levels will come down when the yeast dies.

We are on a strict diet and it will be very hard... as well as taking something to kill the yeast and a strong pro-biotic .

I wish more moms knew this. It was a huge eye opener!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

well I am happy to tell you what I have found out yesterday!

After going monday to the kaiser dr and them telling me that my son will be ok at his levels of 506 on his antibodies. And that his ocd is just a obsessive behavior and quite normal. Tuesday I went to a Dr Allen in La who I saw 3 weeks ago with my concern about the antibodies so high. Dr Allen suggested that we run a urine test which we did 2 weeks ago and Tuesday I went for the results.

I was completely floored that the Dr said that his yeast levels are so high that they were off the charts. Explaining to me that 95 % of kids with adhd and ocd as well as autism have bad yeast in their gut.... that they spew off toxic waste in the body that causes nero issues. ( the ocd and adhd) He said that this is the reason that all these kids have cravings for foods that feed this yeast ( sugar, flour, simple carbs) Most kids get this yeast from exposure from antibiotics and steroids. ( my son was on a steroid breathing treatment for a long time at 9 months on) as well as antibiotics for strep a few times.

I have a great feeling about the treatment we are doing for him. I know that his levels will come down when the yeast dies.

We are on a strict diet and it will be very hard... as well as taking something to kill the yeast and a strong pro-biotic .

I wish more moms knew this. It was a huge eye opener!!!!

What probiotic are you given?

Did the Dr, name the condition? There is a condition called Candida Albicans, I wonder if it is related.